Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions for participation in the Adsterra advertising Program (herein
referred to as “the Program” or “we” or “Adsterra”). As used in this agreement, “you” or “your” means
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ADSTERRA. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES, DUTIES AND
OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT..
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction to participate
in the Program.
- In order to participate, you must register by submitting an application with CORRECT information via
our website. We may choose to decline your application should we find any of the information
regarding your application unsuitable for any reason.
- The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites / landing pages or
applications that are not allowed to participate in the Program:
- Hacking, Phishing, Phreaking
- Software Pirating (for example Warez)
- Technical Support or Browser Lock
- Pornographic content
- Containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (for example how to make drugs, bombs
- Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others
- Inappropriate newsgroup postings, chat or forum abuse, unsolicited e-mail (SPAM)
- Any illegal activity whatsoever
- Sites illegally distributing copyrighted content
- Adsterra reserves the right to request any form of ID (Passport) or other documents with your photo
for verification purposes.
- You are responsible to keep your personal information (E-mail address, messenger, etc.) accurate and
up to date for proper notifications.
- You can add funds to your account using various payment services. You may check the list of
available payment services on Adsterra
or you may request the list of available payment services from his personal manager at Adsterra.
Adsterra reserves the right to reject a financial operation or change the list of available payment
- You acknowledge that the payment obligation hereunder is based solely on the number of clicks/views
and not on your ability to convert clicks/views to sales or any other criteria.
- You shall be on prepay or postpay with Adsterra; of postpay the billing period is on a monthly basis
beginning on the first day of the month and ending on the last day of the month; and which payment
shall be made within 15 days after the last day of the billing period.
While being on prepay you must prepay before receiving any services from Adsterra. You shall pay all
charges in U.S. Dollars or in Euro, according to the currency set up in the Adsterra Administration
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions may obligate Adsterra to do credit to any party. You
acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information provided to
Adsterra may be shared
with companies who work on Adsterra’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies,
solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to Adsterra and servicing your
- All the fees charged by third party institutions and payment services providers are in your zone of
- CREDIT CARD.
You agree to go through all the steps of verification process set by Adsterra to get a permit on
credit card payments. You warrant and represent that all payment information provided to Adsterra
will be accurate and complete, and current. In case of LOST OR
STOLEN CARD/FRAUDULENT USE OF CARD you must promptly inform Adsterra. You waives all rights to
challenge or seek to chargeback any billings.
If there is a charge back for any reason, Adsterra reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with
or without notice, to either suspend or terminate your account with Adsterra platform.
Nothing stated herein shall limit rights granted to a cardholder by Visa, MasterCard and/or its
issuing bank. The services are provided to you by Adsterra located in EEA (and not by any other
entity) and all enquiries and complaints should be directed to Adsterra located in EEA.
- Adsterra shall have the right to adjust your account balance in the case of (i) need of payment or
bonuses, (ii) to deduct transaction fees, (iii) due to technical reasons, (iv) due to fraudulent
activity, (v) upon additional agreement by the Parties.
Adsterra reserves the right to withhold deposit or charge your account due to any breach of this
Agreement by You
- In the event of non-compliance of Adsterra’s Terms and Conditions (e.g. sending Adsterra’s traffic
to malicious websites, redirecting Adsterra’s traffic to the sites unapproved by Adsterra’s manager,
running types of offers forbidden in Adsterra Network
(parent window opener, paypercall, techsupport etc.), your account is to be banned without a chance
of refunding the rest of assets on your account in Adsterra.
- If you won't be satisfied with the traffic provided by Adsterra Network, Adsterra Network
guarantees to refund the rest of assets on your account in system. You make no claim as to refund of
the assets spent during the advertisement campaign.
In case you’d like to receive a refund of assets already spent because of any traffic quality
complaints, you have to provide Adsterra with a clear evidence of low quality of the traffic
received for requested period (detailed logs, user agents etc.)
- Adsterra Network may at any time, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate or cancel any Ad(s).
Adsterra Network will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you via e-mail of any such
termination or cancellation within 24 hours.
- You may cancel any Ads with or without cause at any time by deactivating a campaign by contacting
Adsterra Network manager or by yourself (in case of SSP). Campaign should be deactivated during 24
hours since the time the request had been sent.
- The Program will not be held liable for any loss due to server downtime, network downtime, packet
loss, net traffic problems, disasters, acts of government, strike, lock-out, communication line or
power failures, inoperability or destruction of
the Site or its components. The Program shall do everything in its power to maintain the highest
standard of availability of its system.
- You may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, change, broadcast, distribute, transmit, disseminate,
sell or offer for sale the materials of Adsterra’s such as websites/products’ trademark names,
service marks, logos and any other form of intellectual
property provided by the Program in any manner, anywhere in the world, without the express written
consent of the Program.
- The Program reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement anytime without prior notice.
Upon modification, you will be informed by email, writing or by an informational text on the
Program’s website. Should you choose to not accept the amendments,
the only action you can take is to terminate your account and get a refund of the assets left on
- In case of Terms and Conditions violation described in the articles 4 and 11 of these Terms and
Conditions prior to any modification of this agreement you won’t get a refund of the assets on his
- Continued participation in the Program and/or no action shall mean that you have accepted the
modifications to the agreement. All modifications shall become active 24 hours after the
modifications and notice have been completed.
- This Agreement shall commence upon your acceptance and remain in effect until terminated. This
Agreement may be terminated by either Party upon 24 hours notice. This Agreement shall terminate
immediately upon the dissolution or insolvency of either Party.
We reserve the right to terminate any campaign and remove any advertisements at any time for any